We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
China 400 Head/Hour Automatic Carcass Processing EPT Slaughtering equipment
the machine is a special equipment for pig carcass sealing, removing red, white viscera, quarantine, splitting and so on. Its performance, efficiency, automation and reliability are proved to be in line with the requirements of high efficiency and continuous production, as well as with the hygienic standards of pig slaughtering industry. Its perfect performance has the leading level in China. It is at present the domestic large, medium-sized slaughtering processing plant preferred equipment. The conveyor consists of driving mechanism, tensioning mechanism, conveying chain, rail beam, hand, pneumatic switch, pneumatic lifting, rotary wheel, electrical control and so on. This conveyer mainly carries on the processing quarantine to the pig carcass after peeling and shaving. Cycloidal needle wheel reducer is used in the power system. The speed reducer has the advantages of large deceleration ratio, stable operation and frequency modulation technology. Tensioning mechanism uses the world’s mo EPT advanced balloon tensioning technology, with no blocking, low noise and EPT advantages. Pneumatic lifting mechanism adopts electronic probe plc control, accurate and reliable. With manual emergency parking and fault alarm function, easy to use.
Main use and characteristics
a. The chain adopts nylon walking wheel, running smoothly and without noise.
b. EPT equipment surface galvanized treatment, in line with food safety and hygiene standards.
c. The speed of the conveyer is adjustable in the range.
d. With pvc socket tube rail, the friction coefficient is small and the operation is stable.
e. The airbag tensioning technology is adopted, the transmission line runs smoothly, safely and reliably.
f. EPT and ground equipment matching use, high degree of automation.
Installation and commissioning
1) installation requirements: check equipment for bumping damage during transportation. Drive, stretch, rotary wheel, track beam, adju EPT the height according to the process requirements, fixed on the steel beam with the hanger;
2) debugging: lubricating oil is injected into every part of the equipment before operation to check whether there is loosening and leakage, whether the power supply connection is reliable or not, the steering of the motor should conform to the direction indicated by the equipment, and it will be put into use after normal operation.
the point of operation safety
1) it is strictly prohibited to carry out maintenance work while the equipment is in operation;
2) attention should be paid to whether the moving parts and compressed air connection parts are normal or not; 3) after the work is finished, all valves are cut off and all valves are closed.
4) the operator should have the knowledge of mechanical and electrical operation;
5) the operator should be familiar with the structure, performance, safety regulations and instructions of the equipment;
6) the operator should be trained and licensed.
7) routine inspection should be carried out before each shift,
8) users mu EPT establish necessary rules and regulations and safety operating rules;
The machine is composed of motor, reducer and drive sprocket to drive the running of the conveying chain. The tensioning mechanism makes the chain always in the state of tensioning, which ensures the smooth operation and adjusts the running speed according to the need. Pig carcass was entered into conveyer by hoist, and the carcass was sealed by manual too EPT and ground equipment, red, white viscera, quarantine, split half, weighing and EPT separate processing.
Inspection, maintenance, maintenance and troubleshooting methods:
1) the equipment is tested and run before leaving the factory, but it may cause maladjustment or malfunction due to transportation, loading and unloading and so on. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the whole machine, and only after it is sure that all parts are in good condition can it be installed and used.
2) after installation and use, the machine should be overhauled regularly in addition to its usual maintenance, and parts with excessive wear and tear should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
3) the chain can be lubricated once every 2-3 days; if necessary, it can be replaced once a day to ensure smooth transportation. Replace the worn chain regularly.
4) bearings can be replaced once in 2-3 days, if required, once a day. Replace bearings that wear too much on a regular basis.
5) it is be EPT to airlift the equipment for a period of time before each use to ensure that the equipment is in operation after no anomalies.
6) after each use, the equipment should be cleaned to keep the body clean;
7) at the same time, because the machine is in the state of vibration, the fasteners should be tightened regularly in order to reduce the loosening and replace the fasteners which break and slip.
8). Do not exceed the maximum power and load of the equipment when using it every time, so as to avoid damage to the equipment.
If the above method can not solve the problem, please do not blindly remove, le EPT the scope of the fault is expanded, please contact the manufacturer after-sales department to repair.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.