DUCTILE IRON GROOVED RIGID COUPLINGS AND PIPE FITTINGS FOR FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
China JUNTONG,Focus on “making production” with spirit of craftsman like reliable,experienced,professional,great HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Auxiliaries Co.,Ltd.is established in 2004,Casting from 1997,is a professional manufacturer specialized in the R&D,production,sale and service of ductile iron Grooved Couplings and Pipe Fittings. Located in HangZhou,we enjoy convenient transportation access and comfortable environment.
Strong and Powerful.Our company is a large enterprise group composed of 1 main factory,three branch factories which covers an area of 68000 and has an annual production capacity of more than 50000 tons.We have an experienced team,around 500 skilled staff members ,20 percent of them are engineers and technicians who are professional and hardworking.four factories
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs,our products are extensively used in drinking water,fire control,medicine,chemistry and other industries.
Top Quality.Selling well in all cities and provinces around China,our products are also exported to clients in many countries and regions.In addition,We also welcome OEM and ODM orders.We have widely recognized by customers and enjoy a good reputation across the world .The company was approved by iso9001,14001,18001.Gradually,the company has acquired most of the authoritative certifications,including CE,FM and UL.
State of the art equipment.Our company has the state-of-the-art-equipment for both production and inspection .We equipped with 8 automation molding line,2automation sand mixing line70,CNC lathe,10WINTER mold machining center ,5automatic box sealing line,7paiting lines and so on.
Reliable Quality Assurance.We conduct strict quality inspections over each batch.We have a very professional laboratory with full serious of testing and inspection as Leak testing,raw material receiving inspection,batch chemical composition inspection,Microstructure testing,Advanced spectrometer ,dimension inspection,first article inspection,in-process inspection and final visual inspection.In order to ensure high quality.
In recent years,guaranteeing stable and timely supply,credible quality and sincere service,our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success! Product Application FM/UL Approved ASTM A536 Ductile Iron Grooved Couplings and Grooved Fittings
JUNT Grooved Piping System
The JUNT grooved piping system is 1 of the most advanced, versatile, economical and reliable systems available today. After the pipe ends are grooved a gasket is stretched over the pipe ends. The coupling segments are then placed over the gasket and the bolts and nuts are fastened resulting In a secure and leak free joint.
A coupling can be installed 3-4 times faster than a comparable welded or brazed joint and there is no need fora flame or welding CHINAMFG on the job site. A coupling can be installed by fastening a pair of bolts and nuts while using only a wrench or spanner, whereas a comparable flanged joint requires the fastening of many bolts and nuts with a pair of wrenches. The grooved system allows for easy material take-offs and unlike a threaded system, there is no need to allow for added pipe length for thread engagement. With the removal of just a few bolts 1 can easily access the system for cleaning, maintenance, changes and or system expansion.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROOVED COUPLINGS AND FITTINGS|
|MATERIAL||Ductile iron QT450-12 ,Ductile Iron to ASTM A536|
|CERTIFICATE||FM UL CE CUL ISO|
|THREAD TYPE||BSPT NPT|
|SURFACE TREATMENT||PAINT, EPOXY, GALVANIZED, DACROMET|
|DELIVERY TIME||Normally within 15-30 days|
|PAYMENT TERMS||T/T, LC|
Main Features1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Main FeaturesName: Grooved Couplings and Fittings
1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CHINAMFG RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Housing FeaturesName: Coupling Housing
Ductile Iron: Standard coupling housings and fittings are made of ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A536 Gr.65-45-12. The properties of Grade 65-45-12 ductile iron are as follows;65,000 CHINAMFG (448 MPa) tensile strength, 45,000 CHINAMFG (310 MPa) yield strength and 12% elongation.
Name: BULTS AND NUTS
Domestic famous materials, Oval Neck bolts and heavy hoxagon nuts at ASTM A183/ISO 898,GRADE 8.8,HOT GALVANIZED.
JUNT products utilize oval neck track bolts and heavy duty hex nuts,available either in UNC threaded or ISO metric threaded*. The oval neck track bolts mate into the oval holes in the housing segments to allow for easy tightening using only a single wrench/spannerMain Parts
Name: Rubber Gaskets
During assembly the gasket is first stretched over the pipe ends which forms the initial seal. As the housing segments are installed and secured the pressure responsive gasket is slightly compressed to form a leak-tight joint. The strength of the seal is further enhanced by internal line pressure that creates downward pressure on the lips of the gasket.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.After-Sales Service
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
* Attend exhibition
Packing & Delivery
|Size||110 (L) * 110 (W) * 12 (H)|
|The normal package is pallet with carton box (Size: L*W*H).If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.|
|Size||S and L Type|
|Two Sizes Type:
1. Small One(S)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 155 (H)
2. Large One (L)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 310 (H)
ROLL GROOVING MACHINE
HOLE CUTTING MACHIE
PIPE CUTTING MACHINE
Can Rigid Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
Rigid couplings are not designed to handle misalignment between shafts. Unlike flexible couplings that can accommodate slight misalignment through their bending or elastic properties, rigid couplings are intended to provide a fixed and immovable connection between two shafts. As a result, any misalignment between the shafts can lead to increased stress and uneven loading on connected components.
It is essential to ensure precise alignment when using rigid couplings to avoid premature wear and failure of the system. The shafts must be perfectly aligned in both the axial and angular directions before installing the rigid coupling. Proper alignment helps distribute the load evenly and reduces stress concentration on specific areas, such as bearings and keyways.
If a system requires some level of misalignment compensation due to factors like thermal expansion or slight shaft deflection, a flexible coupling should be considered instead. Flexible couplings can tolerate small degrees of angular and axial misalignment while still transmitting torque efficiently and protecting the connected equipment from excessive stress and wear.
In summary, rigid couplings are best suited for applications where precise shaft alignment can be achieved and maintained, while flexible couplings are more appropriate for systems with potential misalignment or other dynamic factors that require some degree of flexibility.
What Role Does a Rigid Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
A rigid coupling can play a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems by providing a robust and reliable connection between two shafts. Here are the key factors that contribute to this:
1. Durability and Longevity: Rigid couplings are typically made from high-quality materials such as steel or stainless steel, which offer excellent durability and resistance to wear. As a result, they have a longer service life compared to some other types of couplings that may require frequent replacements due to wear and fatigue.
2. Elimination of Wear-Prone Components: Unlike flexible couplings that include moving parts or elements designed to accommodate misalignment, rigid couplings do not have any wear-prone components. This absence of moving parts means there are fewer components that can fail, reducing the need for regular maintenance and replacement.
3. Minimization of Misalignment-Related Issues: Rigid couplings require precise shaft alignment during installation. When installed correctly, they help minimize misalignment-related issues such as vibration, noise, and premature bearing failure. Proper alignment also reduces the risk of unexpected breakdowns and maintenance requirements.
4. Increased System Efficiency: The rigid connection provided by a rigid coupling ensures efficient power transmission between the two shafts. There is minimal power loss due to flexing or bending, leading to better overall system efficiency. This efficiency can result in reduced energy consumption and operating costs.
5. Low Maintenance Requirements: Rigid couplings generally require minimal maintenance compared to some other coupling types. Once properly installed and aligned, they can operate for extended periods without needing frequent inspection or adjustment.
6. Reduced Downtime: The robust and reliable nature of rigid couplings means that they are less likely to fail unexpectedly. This increased reliability helps reduce unscheduled downtime, allowing the mechanical system to operate smoothly and consistently.
7. Cost-Effective Solution: While rigid couplings may have a higher upfront cost than some other coupling types, their long-term durability and low maintenance requirements make them a cost-effective solution over the life cycle of the equipment.
In conclusion, a rigid coupling’s ability to provide a durable and dependable connection, along with its low maintenance requirements and efficient power transmission, contributes significantly to reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems.
Types of Rigid Coupling Designs:
There are several types of rigid coupling designs available, each designed to meet specific application requirements. Here are some common types of rigid couplings:
- 1. Sleeve Couplings: Sleeve couplings are the simplest type of rigid couplings. They consist of a cylindrical sleeve with a bore in the center that fits over the shaft ends. The coupling is secured in place using setscrews or keyways. Sleeve couplings provide a solid and rigid connection between shafts and are easy to install and remove.
- 2. Clamp or Split Couplings: Clamp couplings, also known as split couplings, are designed with two halves that fit around the shafts and are fastened together with bolts or screws. The split design allows for easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble other components in the system. These couplings are ideal for applications where the shafts cannot be easily moved.
- 3. Flanged Couplings: Flanged couplings have flanges on each end that are bolted together to form a rigid connection. The flanges add stability and strength to the coupling, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications. They are commonly used in industrial machinery and equipment.
- 4. Tapered Couplings: Tapered couplings have a tapered inner diameter that matches the taper of the shaft ends. When the coupling is tightened, it creates a frictional fit between the coupling and the shafts, providing a rigid connection. These couplings are often used in applications where high torque transmission is required.
- 5. Marine or Clampshell Couplings: Marine couplings, also known as clampshell couplings, consist of two halves that encase the shaft ends and are bolted together. These couplings are commonly used in marine applications, such as propeller shafts in boats and ships.
- 6. Diaphragm Couplings: Diaphragm couplings are a type of rigid coupling that provides some flexibility to accommodate misalignment while maintaining a nearly torsionally rigid connection. They consist of thin metal diaphragms that transmit torque while compensating for minor shaft misalignments.
The choice of rigid coupling design depends on factors such as shaft size, torque requirements, ease of installation, and the level of misalignment that needs to be accommodated. It is essential to select the appropriate coupling design based on the specific needs of the application to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
editor by CX 2023-10-06