WE HAVE EXPORTED OUR PRODUCTS TO CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD AND EARNED A GOOD REPUTATION BECAUSE OF OUR SUPERIOR PRODUCT QUALITY AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE. WE WARMLY WELCOME CUSTOMERS BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD TO CONTACT US TO NEGOTIATE BUSINESS, EXCHANGE INFORMATION AND COOPERATE WITH US.
WE ARE SPECIALIST IN MAKING ALL KINDS OF MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION AND HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION LIKE: PLANETARY GEARBOXES, WORM REDUCERS, IN-LINE HELICAL GEAR SPEED REDUCERS, PARALLEL SHAFT HELICAL GEAR REDUCERS, HELICAL BEVEL REDUCERS, HELICAL WORM GEAR REDUCERS, AGRICULTURAL GEARBOXES, TRACTOR GEARBOXES, AUTO GEARBOXES, PTO DRIVE SHAFTS, SPECIAL REDUCER & RELATED GEAR COMPONENTS AND OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS, SPROCKETS, HYDRAULIC SYSTEM, VACCUM PUMPS, FLUID COUPLING, GEAR RACKS, CHAINS, TIMING PULLEYS, UDL SPEED VARIATORS, V PULLEYS, HYDRAULIC CYLINDER, GEAR PUMPS, SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS, SHAFT COLLARS LOW BACKLASH WORM REDUCERS AND SO ON. FURTHERMORE, WE CAN PRODUCE CUSTOMIZED VARIATORS, GEARED MOTORS, ELECTRIC MOTORS AND OTHER HYDRAULIC PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO CUSTOMERS’ DRAWINGS.
Use our knowledge to make the world’s industries work better.
Be the global leader in bearings and mechanical power transmission, continually improving performance, reliability and efficiency.
Ethics & Integrity
More than 20 years experience in research and development.
Including around 50 R&D Personnel
Total factory is 50,000 square meters
Rigid couplings are a type of coupling that should only be utilized when shafts are precisely in line. A rigid coupling is only suitable for shafts in close alignment or held in alignment. If not aligned, torque will transfer to the shafts and bearings and likely cause premature failure. Unlike most other types of couplings, there is no flexible element in a rigid coupling.
There are three main types of rigid couplings: sleeve, flanged and clamped. For commercial shafting, a rigid coupling may be a sleeve with the shafts pressed into each end or it may be a clamping sleeve. The sleeve on each shaft end may have an external flange with bolt holes. Couplings for large power machines are bolted together to hold the shafts rigidly; therefore the shafts must be accurately aligned before assembly.
Here is a list of Manufacturers / Brands that we represent:
- Regal PTS (KopFlex)
- Rexnord (Falk)
- Baldor (Dodge)
- Collars and Couplings
- Altra Motion (Boston, Ameridrive/ Zurn)
You can learn more about our Manufacturers / Brands by clicking on the following links:
- ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc. (Baldor and Dodge brands)
- Climax Metal Products Company
- Regal PTS
- Altra Industrial Motion
STYLE 857 INSTALLATION-READY RIGID COUPLING
- Designed for use on chlorinated polyvinyl chloride/polyvinyl chloride (CPVC/PVC) pipe featuring the Victaulic PGS-300 groove profile
- Utilizes Grade P gasket material for improved resistance to typical potable water disinfectants
- Sizes from 2 – 12″/DN50 – DN300
- Refer to the submittal for maximum pressure ratings and temperature reduction factors
- Provides a rigid pipe joint designed to restrict axial and angular movement.
- Regional availability, contact Victaulic for details
STYLE 908 COUPLING FOR HDPE
- Sizes from 8 – 36″ IPS
- Designed for double grooved HDPE (SDR 7 – SDR 21)
- For sizes above 36″ or 900 mm, Contact Victaulic for details
- Pressure rating meets or exceeds the performance capability of the pipe
- Standard Victaulic coupling assembly procedure used for installation
Rigid Compression Couplings
- For tough applications where strength and affordability are important, the design of rigid compression couplings is well suited
- Lovejoy cast steel couplings are an excellent choice for joining two shafts of the same size
- This type of coupling is also known as a “rigid clamp style” coupling.
When you want the strength of a rigid coupling at cast iron prices, choose Lovejoy rigid compression couplings. The design of our rigid compression couplings make them well suited for the toughest applications. Rigid compression couplings give you greater reliability than similarly priced cast iron couplings. These compression couplings are made from cast steel and powder-coated to resist corrosion. Easy to install and remove, they provide a strong, durable connection between two shafts of the same size.
Popular for use in these industries:
Rigid mechanical coupling RATO DG +
Torque range from 27,50 kNm up to 142,00 kNm Applications Generator sets on rigidly mounted engines, positioning drives The RATO DG+ coupling has been specially designed for rigidly mounted diesel and gas engines and electric motors where a medium level of torsional flexibility and misalignment capacity is required. By virtue of its construction, it is also ideally suited for positioning drives, since it is supported vertically when installed upright. Like all newly developed ACOTEC products, the RATO DG+ is characterized by enhanced performance with regard to the essential technical specifications. The proven design principle of the standard RATO DG has been optimized yet again, and in conjunction with the innovative compound, vulcanization and test technology, it has undergone advanced development to obtain the enhanced performance DG+ design. In addition, the RATO DG+ has yet another significant commercial benefit since small size coupling may be used for the same power requirements. Benefits The high-performance elastomer allows the use of a smaller size, thus offering a commercial advantage Protection of the connected generator against axial vibrations for a longer service life of the bearings.
Couplings are of hard quality, excellent performance, complete models
The manufacturer has advanced production equipment and a strong design team